* * * * * *
Parish Councillors Elected on 2nd May 2019 and 6th June 2019
- Cllr Jason Pacey – Llanwarne Parish – Chairman
- Cllr Rosey Price – Llanwarne Parish – Vice Chairman
- Cllr Rick Guest – Llanwarne Parish – co-opted Nov 2020
- Cllr James Roberts – Pencoyd Parish
- Cllr Paula Snow – Pencoyd Parish
- Cllr Pat Roberts – Tretire with Michaelchurch Parish
- Cllr Brian Goodwin – Llandinabo Parish – co-opted June 2021
- Cllr Rowena Williams – Llanwarne Parish – co-opted June 2021
- Cllr Harry Holt – Llanwarne Parish – co-opted June 2021
Defibrillator locations in our Parishes
Defibrillators have been installed at the following locations in our parishes:
- Llanwarne Village -installed on the wall at the bottom of the steps leading up to the village hall
- Harewood End Inn – installed on the outside of the pub wall around the back in the beer garden
- St Weonards – installed in the red BT phone box opposite the church on the A466
* * * * * *
Councillor Vacancy at
Llanwarne & District Group Parish Council
Expressions of interest are welcomed from anyone who is over 18 years old and resident in the parish of Llanwarne and District (Llanwarne, Harewood, Llandinabo, Pencoyd & Tretire with Michaelchurch).
As a Councillor representing your community you will help keep it a great place to live and work. You will be supported in your role and will have the opportunity of undertaking training. You should have a positive outlook and a can-do attitude and be willing to work as part of a team.
If you are interested in joining the Parish Council, please contact the Clerk (Mark Hearne) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07904 038939 by no later than the 30th June 2022.
The Parish Council currently meets in the evening on the third Thursday every second month. If you care about your community and would like to help make a difference then why not
BECOME A PARISH COUNCILLOR
* * * * * *
MEETING DATES 2022
LLANWARNE & DISTRICT GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Harewood, Llandinabo, Llanwarne, Pencoyd and Tretire with Michaelchurch
Members of the Press and Public cordially invited to attend.
Mark Hearne, Parish Clerk, Tel: /Mob: 07904 038939 , Email the clerk >>
Future Dates for Parish Council Ordinary Meetings,
all meetings held on a Thursday at 7.30pm at unless Clerk advises otherwise
- 18th November – Face to face meeting to be held at the newly refurbished as the Village Hall
* Draft Minutes of last meeting are posted on the website one month after the date of the last meeting.
* Agenda for the next meeting are posted on the website 3 days before the date of the next meeting.