Local Elections are taking place on 2nd May 2019 to elect your Ward and Parish Councillors.
If you would like to stand for election to become a Parish Councillor, please click on the link below to find out more details on what to do.
Notice of Election for_LLANDINABO Parish
Notice of Election for _HAREWOOD Parish
Notice of Eelection for_TRETIRE_WITH_MICHAELCHURCH Parish
Notice of Election for_PENCOYD Parish
Notice of Election for_LLANWARNE Parish
Or for more information no the Electoral Process please click on the links below.
Defibrillator locations in our Parishes
Defibrillators have been installed at the following locations in our parishes:
- Llanwarne Village -installed on the wall at the bottom of the steps leading up to the village hall
- Harewood End Inn – installed on the outside of the pub wall around the back in the beer garden
- St Weonards – installed in the red BT phone box opposite the church on the A466
* * * * * *
MEETING DATES 2018
LLANWARNE & DISTRICT GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Harewood, Llandinabo, Llanwarne, Pencoyd and Tretire with Michaelchurch
ORDINARY MEETING OF THE ABOVE COUNCIL
to be held on
Thursday 21st March 2019 at 7.30pm
at Llanwarne Village Hall
Members of the Press and Public cordially invited to attend.
Kate Hughes, Parish Clerk, Meadow View, St Weonards, Hereford, HR2 8QS, Tel: 01981 580498/Mob: 07967 352903, Email the clerk >>
Future Dates for Parish Council Ordinary Meetings,
all meetings held on a Thursday at 7.30pm at Llanwarne Village Hall,
unless Clerk advises differently
- 17th Jan 2019
- 21st Mar
- 16th May (Annual Meeting, start time 7pm)
- 4th July
- 19th Sept
- 21st Nov
- 16th Jan 2020
* Draft Minutes of last meeting are posted on the website one month after the date of the last meeting.
* Agenda for the next meeting are posted on the website 3 days before the date of the next meeting.