LLANWARNE & DISTRICT GROUP PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to attend the Virtual Ordinary Meeting of the above Council on Thursday 18th March 2021 at 7.30pm.
Meeting to be held as a virtual meeting via Microsoft TEAMS: Contact the Parish Clerk for the link to the meeting – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To receive apologies for Absence
2. Declarations of interest: To receive any declarations of interest or dispensations
3. To adopt minutes of the following meetings held on 21st January 2021
4. Guest Speaker: To receive a talk from Andrew Nixon, Herefordshire Wildlife Trust, who will update the Parish Council on our local waterways.
5. Flooding: To receive and update on the Flooding Meeting between Llanwarne and Llangarron Parish Councils.
6. Llanwarne Village Hall update:
6.1. To receive an update on the Village Hall refurbishment project and Zoom meeting with HALC and Village Hall Committee
6.2. To consider holding an Annual Parish Meeting to update Parishioners on the Village Hall refurbishment plans
7. Open discussion (limited to 10 mins)
7.1. To receive views from local residents
8.1. To receive a brief report from the Parish Clerk on actions from last minutes and outstanding items from agenda
8.2. To receive a brief report from County Councillor Toni Fagan
8.3. To receive a brief report from Parish Footpath Officer and identify any work that needs to be undertaken and update on defects
8.4. To receive a brief report from Terry Griffiths, Lengthsman and to identify any work that needs undertaken on Lengthsman and P3 Schemes, including the drainage grant
8.4.1. To consider the verge cutting request from BBLP
8.5. To report any defects to James Howell, Locality Steward, Balfour Beatty
9.1. To note Bank Balance and budget spend
9.2. To note payment of following invoices:
9.2.1. Autela Payroll Services, Invoice 5360 – £49.09+VAT
9.3. To consider payment of the following invoices
9.3.1. Clerks Salary for March
9.3.2. HALC, Invoice H1253 – £432.47+VAT
9.4. To consider any financial risks
9.4.1. To review the Clerks Salary – this item will be held after the meeting is closed and discussed in a closed meeting forum
10.1. To consider the following planning applications:
10.1.1. Planning Application 210025 – Land at South Herefordshire Hunt Kennels, Wormelow – Application for permission in principle for residential development of 2 – 9 dwellings with package treatment plant.
10.2. To note planning applications received from Herefordshire Council since the last
11. To consider items for next meeting: Annual Meeting of Parish Council
12. To note date of next meeting will be Thursday 20th May 2021 at 7.30pm – Annual Meeting of the Parish Council