Neighbourhood Development Plan 25th February 2015

Neighbourhood Development Plan Meeting Steering Group Minutes Held on Wednesday 25th February 2015 at Llanwarne Village Hall at 7pm

PRESENT: Cllr R West (Chair), Cllr F Davis, Elizabeth Malcolm (Minutes secretary), Phil Gundy, Pene Haines, Ralph Howard, Harriet Birchley,

1. Apologies: Trevor Gregory, Mrs K Hughes (Chair and Clerk), Linda Miles, Peter Everall, Shirley Clunies-Ross,

2. Declarations of interests – there were none.

3. The minutes of the last meeting held on 21st January 2015 were signed and adopted.

4. the next steps to undertake to start completing the Plan were discussed and agreed as follows

4.1. Vision Statement – look at other plans for ideas – agreed to uses internet search and ask the Clerk if any others available.
4.2. Objectives – look at other plans for ideas – Cllr West to invite Peter Everall to together draw up a first draft Statement and objectives.
4.3. Volunteers were sought to define village of Llanwarne and Harewood End. Cllr West & Pene Haines to look at Llanwarne and Cllr Davis undertook to cover Harewood End and to invite John Honey to assist
4.4. Volunteers were sought to collate material for write up on Parishes with photos as follows:
4.4.1. Llanwarne – Harriet Birchley to contact Tina Lloyd & Beth Derbyshire.
4.4.2. Pencoyd – Elizabeth Malcolm to contact Peter Everall and Linda Miles
4.4.3. Tretire with Michaelchurch – Elizabeth Malcolm to cover
4.4.4. Harewood End – Cllr Davis to cover
4.4.5. Llandinabo – Cllr West to contact Jeremy Helme.
4.5. Develop policies for Llanwarne and Harewood End Village – it was agreed to await items 4.1 and 4.2 above to provide basis of further policies.
4.6. Relevant maps and photos – groups on 4.4 to provide photos and maps to be located by them or with help of the Clerk.

5. DCLG grant – it was agreed that there would be a need for a grant and that application should be made after March meeting once a clearer idea of need has been obtained.
6. Items for the next meeting:

6.1 Report on items 4.1 to 4.4 above
6.2 Itemise requirements for DCLG grant application
6.3 agree time scales
6.4 Set a public meeting date to review first draft NDP

7. Next Meetings:
Thursday 26th March at 7pm
Thursday 23rd April at 7 pm