Neighbourhood Development Plan Meeting Steering Group Minutes Held on Thursday 26th March 2015 at Llanwarne Village Hall at 7pm
PRESENT: Cllr R West (Chair), Elizabeth Malcolm (Minutes secretary), Peter Everall, Richard Thomas, Harriet Birchley,
1. Apologies: Mrs K Hughes (Clerk), Linda Miles, Anthony Snell, Jeremy Helme, Pene Haines, Rosey Price,
2. Declarations of interests – there were none.
3. The minutes of the last meeting held on 25th February 2015 were signed and adopted.
4. the next steps to undertake to start completing the Plan were discussed and agreed as follows
4.1. Vision Statement – Cllr West and Peter Everall presented a first draft Vision Statement for review.
4.2. Objectives – Cllr West and Peter Everall presented a first draft Objectives for review.
4.3. Cllr West advised that the PC had ordered a new set of maps to enable clear boundaries to be established. Pene Haines presented a marked-up OS map of Llanwarne. Comparison of this with other maps in the room showed discrepancies.
4.4. Progress on volunteers to collate material for write up on Parishes with photos as follows:
4.4.1. Llanwarne – Cllr West provided a first draft document.
4.4.2. Pencoyd –Peter Everall provided a first draft document
4.4.3. Tretire with Michaelchurch – Peter Everall provided a first draft document
4.4.4. Harewood End – Cllr Davis had agreed to cover this at the last meeting, but was not able to attend. It was noted that Anthony Snell has offered to help with mapping and documents for this area.
4.4.5. Llandinabo – Cllr West to contact Jeremy Helme.
4.5. Develop policies for Llanwarne and Harewood End Village – it was agreed to await items 4.1 and 4.2 above to provide basis of further policies.
4.6. Relevant maps and photos – groups on 4.4 to provide photos and maps now ordered and awaited.
5. DCLG grant – it was agreed that there would be a need for a grant and that application should be made. It was noted that Herefordshire Council is offering funding workshops on 15th April at Blueschool House – one hour slots to be booked in advance. Cllr West and/or Kate Hughes to liaise on booking a slot and attending.
6. Items for the next meeting:
6.1 Report on items 4.1 to 4.4 above
6.2 Report back on requirements for DCLG grant application
6.3 Further review time lines
6.4 Set a public meeting date to review first draft NDP, agreed should be towards the end of June on a Saturday.
7. Next Meetings:
CHANGED from Thursday 23rd April at 7 pm to Wednesday 22nd April 2015 7pm