Steering Group Minutes held on Wednesday 5th November 2014 at Llanwarne Village Hall at 7pm
PRESENT: Cllr R West (Chair), Cllr G Price, Mrs K Hughes (Clerk), Peter Everall, Trevor Gregory, Pene Haines, Rose Price, Jeremy Helme, John Handby, Jennifer Wrigley, Harriet Birchley and Ian Hetherington
1. Apologies: Cllr John Honey, Cllr Pat Roberts, Cllr James Roberts, Kay Walton, Linda Miles, Shirley Clunies-Ross, John Oubridge, Anthony Snell and Ralph Howard
2. Declarations of interests – there were none.
3. The minutes of the last meeting held on 3rd September were signed and adopted.
4. Reviewing Questionnaire
4.1. The meeting reviewed the questionnaires and 229 were delivered and 124 received by 5th Nov. The questionnaires were not conclusive in reporting a definitive yes or no answer to proceed or not to proceed with the Neighbourhood Development Plan.
4.2. It was agreed that the Clerk should talk to Sam Banks from Neighbourhood Development Team at Herefordshire Council and Jason Pacey who has a Planning background and has moved to Llanwarne village to help form a conclusive analysis of the questionnaires to report back at the next meeting. The Clerk to action the analysis after speaking to both people. The results will then be available for everyone to see in the Group of Parishes.
4.3. It was agreed to invite Sam Banks to the Dec meeting.
5. It was agreed that until we have the completed the analysis of the questionnaires, then the next steps item should be included on the next meeting agenda.
6. It was agreed that the main agenda item for the next meeting would be to review analysis of questionnaires and the next steps.
7. The next meeting is scheduled for Wed 3rd Dec but is dependent upon availability of Sam Banks from Neighbourhood Development Team at Herefordshire Council. If we need to reschedule meeting until January to enable Sam Banks to attend the Clerk will inform everyone.
Meeting was declared closed at 8.30pm